H. QUYNH NGUYEN: 365 Days Project | Part 9

Wednesday, 29 June 2016

365 Days Project | Part 9


046, 047/365, State Of Mind: It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you've known forever don't see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on. - Nicholas Sparks


048/365, Fear Of Public Speaking: Today was the last consultation for my last and oral exam and I was the one who had to go through one for practice and let me say that I got panicky and nervous and had trouble breathing (like I always do when I have to speak in front of people). Kinda got lost in my panic and kinda felt exposed and horrible and that wasn't even my actual exam. I hate that school puts me through this. Also, why don't we do it like the Brits and give students the opportunity to retake an exam in writing? I'd rather write another five hour exam than having a thirty minutes oral exam which explains it all.



049/365, Kinda Prom Memories: Some instant pictures of the photo box at the kinda prom thingy of my scholarship foundation (the only prom I will have in my life). It has been incredible four years with the coolest people, will never forget them and will miss those times a lot.



050, 051/365, After Show Party: It was past midnight, so basically it was - even though I didn't sleep in between - the next day, right? The room was so aesthetically pleasing though (loved the trippy lights) and thanks to whoever that took the first picture with my camera but I can't remember the name of the guy, lmao sorry.


052, 053/365, Every Part: I was too nervous because of my oral exam to take pictures to be honest, so I let that happen and can say now that I'm done with all of my exams and school and I am so, so, so happy. Every part of my body is so relieved. I'm so excited about all the projects to come where I can put all my energy in.


054/365, Messy Thoughts: I'm really not satisfied with this picture but I can't really concentrate at the moment because so much is going on in my head. There are so many ideas and goals and plans in my head now where I'm done with school and exams and I can literally do whatever I want with my life which is kinda scary but for the most parts very exciting that I don't know where to start. I need to sort my mind out first.

NOTES:
As the project continues, you start to develop and change and adjust and this in such a short time. It's amazing. You truly start to make this your very own experience through all states of your life. I thought a lot about how I want things to be now. All I can make out is that I do like conceptuals but I want my pictures to either capture a moment in my daily life or them looking like art - there should be no in between. I do have an aesthetic that might not be attractive to everyone but that's okay and I need to keep that in mind when going on with this. My goal for the next almost ten months is to develop, experiment and to find the path I want to follow - not only concerning my arts, but also my life.

11 comments:

  1. wow, das sind So tolle und vor allem wahnsinnig ausdrucksstarke Bilder, großes Lob an Dich!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. So far one of the best 365 projects i have ever seen. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, thank you so much for this compliment!

      Delete
  3. krass, ich bin schon überfordert mit der 100happydays-challenge und du machst einfach das 365 days project danach :D

    aber man merkt wirklich, es hilft einem unheimlich weiter!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich weiß auch nicht, was mich dazu geritten hat, haha.
      Und ja, man merkt es wirklich!

      Delete
  4. Wow, du hast so einen unglaublich tollen Blog und wirklich Talent für Fotografie. Bin mal gespannt was mich hier noch so erwartet, hast eine neue Leserin mehr :)

    Love, Julia
    www.sere-ndipity.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, ganz lieben Dank! Ich hoffe, du bereust es nicht. :D

      Delete
  5. Glückwunsch erstmal zum Abitur! Jetzt beginnt ein neuer Lebensabschnitt und ich bin wirklich gespannt, welche Wege du gehen wirst

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke danke danke! Glaub mir, ich bin auch wirklich gespannt, welche Wege ich gehen werde.

      Delete
  6. So ein toller toller Post. Ich liebe deine Kunst sehr verdammt arg!

    ReplyDelete